The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inguide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. Pvpsymguide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.

Go down 
+10
Alexy
Aura
Avalanche
Challenge
Kaito
Arther
~Sophie~
Luke
Anubis
Cody
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant

guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. Empty
PostSubject: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:37 pm

This guide will show you how to calculate how much Proof/Defy your pet will get.

You must have three things before we begin:
[1] A pet with Proof and/or Defy
[2] Know numbers.
[3] A calculator.

Lets start with Defy first.

So we have our pet with Defy:
[Picture coming soon]

It's strength is 222.
It's Agility is 229.

Multiply each number by two.
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. Screen15

Add the two numbers together.
guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. Screen15

Then, divide your number by 250.

And the final number will be your amount for defy!
(In this case the amount would be 4 since it's 3.6)

[NOTE] Lets say your final number is 4.6596. You would round up to 5.

Proof Guide:

We have our pet with proof:
(No picture atm)

Strength-222
Agility-229
Power- (Need to find which pet it was -.-)

Multiply Strength and Agility by 2, then add the Power.

Divide by 125, and there's your proof! (Amount, not evidential proof xD)

(Pictures for Proof coming soon)
-Cody

Last edited by Cody on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Defy pictures :))
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Anubis

guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:42 pm

This math makes my head hurt.
Thank you for making this interesting guide.

Last edited by Austin on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Luke

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Thanks you for posting this, Cody!
I will have to use this in the future.
- Luke
Back to top Go down
~Sophie~
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
~Sophie~

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Thank-you for taking your time to post this! I would NEVER figure this out! Hehe. :]

~Sophie~
Back to top Go down
Arther
Administrator
Administrator
Arther

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:54 am

Great guide Cody! I use this all the time but now others know it too Smile

-Arther
Back to top Go down
https://wizard101commons.forumotion.com
Kaito
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 am

Thanks for the Guide Cody!~
-Kaito
Back to top Go down
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:42 am

Thanks for the guide, but you can just do the usual proof method, then just divide in 2 to get defy.

Strength+Agility+(Power divided by 2)

Now take that total and divide it by 62.5

That will give you the number for proof, have of it will give you defy.
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 am

i already knew thius but this guide is looking good
Back to top Go down
Aura
Aura

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Great guide Cody!
Back to top Go down
Alexy
Pvp Knight
Pvp Knight
Alexy

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Thankies! Imma use this
Back to top Go down
http://alexandalex.listen2myradio.com/
Cody
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:46 pm

Added pictures for Spell-Defy! Smile
Spell-Proof pictures coming soon.

-Cody
Back to top Go down
Alexy
Pvp Knight
Pvp Knight
Alexy

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:48 pm

Cody wrote:
Added pictures for Spell-Defy! Smile
Spell-Proof pictures coming soon.

-Cody

Thanks Cody!
Back to top Go down
http://alexandalex.listen2myradio.com/
Blake ThunderShield
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Blake ThunderShield

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Thanks for the guide! It helped a lot!
Back to top Go down
Aeneas
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Aeneas

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:06 am

awesome guide

~Aeneas~
Back to top Go down
JayJayy
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
JayJayy

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 am

Very helpful guide (for those who don't hate math). xD
Back to top Go down
Derp
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
Derp

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:02 am

Doing the Math would make my head hurt but this guide did it for me! Thanks Cody 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.   guide - Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illustrated Guide to Know how Much Proof and Defy your pet will get.
Page 1 of 1