The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inThe Hunger Games: 26th PvpsymThe Hunger Games: 26th Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

The Hunger Games: 26th

Go down 
+9
Challenge
~Chris~
~Kristen~
Desty
Aura
~Graceful~
Luke
Anubis
~Sophie~
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sophie~
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
~Sophie~

The Hunger Games: 26th Empty
PostSubject: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:38 pm

.:The Hunger Games: 26th:.

In the ruins of North America, lies the all-powerful nation of Panem. In Panem is the Capitol, they are the most feared people in all twelve districts. You are one of the unlucky ones; you have been chosen to participate in the ruthless Hunger Games. The Games are the reason why the Capitol is hated. The Games are where one boy and girl from every district competes to the death. In all there are twelve districts, 1-12, only one boy and girl from each district within the ages of 12-18 compete in the Hunger Games. Twenty-four children go into the Arena, and only one comes out alive.
Will you survive?

.:Districts:.

District 1- Nearly all of the Capitol's luxury items are made in District One. The people of this district are rarely hungry, and they train their children to compete in the Hunger Games.

District 2- District Two specializes in medicine; their doctors are some of the best in the country. Their techniques are passed on to the Capitol's own doctors.

District 3- Factories, manufacturing, technology; that's all District Three. This district is large and dotted with the high-tech factories; the only issue is that pollution can sometimes be rather bad.

District 4- The citizens of District Four are all serious fishers; give them a fishing pole and they'll come back with a truckload of fish. Most of this food is shipped to the Capitol; but they have more than enough left for themselves.

District 5- Animals are found abundantly in District Five; the residents specialize in breeding and selling them. They are born with a deep understanding of wildlife.

District 6- District Six are the scientists of the country; discovering new remedies, uncovering explanations for the country's problems; it's all them.

District 7- If you happened to come across District Seven, you would come across construction to the highest extent. These citizens are good with a hammer and nails.

District 8- Cotton is grown in District Eight, and sheep are raised. Why? Because these people are weavers, and specialize in producing clothing for the Capitol.

District 9- District Nine are hunters, but they are only permitted to hunt strictly within their district limits. Anywhere else is prohibited.

District 10- District Ten citizens love mathematics, and is the only district besides the Capitol that interacts with foreign countries, through trade and negotiation. Their district lies on what was once called the Mississippi River, and boats carrying goods traverse it.

District 11- District Eleven is entirely agricultural, dotted with orchards, fields, and the like. Most of the food grown is given to the Capitol.

District 12- The last and final district, Twelve, are coal miners. Their district is normally the hungriest, but they get by. The coal they mine is mostly given to the Capitol as directed.

.:Rules:.

1) * rules apply, as always.
2) No fighting outside of RP.
3) No inappropriateness.
4) No killing/injuring another person's character.
5) If you have any questions, feel free to VM or PM me.
6) I'll appoint GMs for the Arena toward the time it'll start.
7) We're going in exact order according to the book for events. So first is the Reaping (as always), then the Opening Ceremony, Training Scores, and Interviews. After that, we'll start the Arena.
Cool When talking outside of RP, use parenthesis. ()
9) We're using the Three Strikes rule here, but this one is mainly for fighting and/or causing problems. The first two will be warnings, but if you hit three, you're out of the RPG.
10) You can have a crush, or do a Katniss-Peeta thing like in the book. Just make sure to keep it G-rated. Noting too mushy, if you would.
11) Have fun! :]

.:Form:.

Name:
Personality:
Boy or Girl:
District:
District Token:
Bio:

.:My Form:.

Name: Feather Blackwood
Looks: Long red hair that's always braided down the middle, Sea green eyes, Medium height, tanned.
Boy or Girl: Girl. x.x
District: 4
District Token: A moon locket.
Bio(REQUIRED): Gonna edit this in. x.x

.:Tributes:.

District 1
Girl:
Boy:

District 2
Girl:
Boy:

District 3
Girl:
Boy:

District 4
Girl:
Boy:

District 5
Girl:
Boy:

District 6
Girl:
Boy:

District 7
Girl:
Boy:

District 8
Girl:
Boy:

District 9
Girl:
Boy:

District 10
Girl:
Boy:

District 11
Girl:
Boy:

District 12
Girl:
Boy:

Will you survive the Games, or will you be one of the 23 tributes to die?

Last edited by Kaito on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:01 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Referral to outside website)
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Name: Bruce Wane
Looks: Extremely short for his age, but a skilled fighter
Personality: Short and clumsy
Boy or Girl: Boy
District: 1
District Token: A golden dagger my dad gave me
Bio: As being part of District 1, I am trained for the games. My dad was the best fighter in our district, winning the games once even. I know nothing about my mother unfortunately, she died at child birth.
I am unusually short though, that and I am usually clumsy are my biggest flaws.

Last edited by Austin on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Sophie~
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
~Sophie~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Austin wrote:
Personality: Short xD
District Token: What's this? D;
Bio: N/A

Accepted, but the Bio is a HUGE part of your tribute. A district token is the thing you bring from your district to remind you of home.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 pm

I fixed it, sorry about that :p
Back to top Go down
Luke
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Luke

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Name: Luke Willow
Looks: Blonde hair, blue eyes, strong, intelligent, friendly
Personality: Mysterious and quiet; when something is said it is friendly, complimentary, decisive, or incisive; great figher; skilled surgeon; medical genius
District: 2
District Token: Silver, very sharp surgical knife that was handed down through 4 generations
Bio:
Father died when was 3.
Mother still alive, Luke works as father in household, control of 3 siblings; Destiny, Sierra, and Jasmine
Uncle won the Hunger Games when he was 16; expects Luke to be picked and win

Please let me know if something isn't right in my application. Thanks!

- Luke

Back to top Go down
Anubis
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:24 pm

Luke wrote:
Name: Luke Willow
Looks: Blonde hair, blue eyes, strong, intelligent, friendly
Personality: Mysterious and quiet; when something is said it is friendly, complimentary, decisive, or incisive; great figher; skilled surgeon; medical genius
District: 2
District Token: Silver, very sharp surgical knife that was handed down through 4 generations
Bio:
Father died when was 3.
Mother still alive, Luke works as father in household, control of 3 siblings; Destiny, Sierra, and Jasmine
Uncle won the Hunger Games when he was 16; expects Luke to be picked and win

Please let me know if something isn't right in my application. Thanks!

- Luke

I will make sure you are the first to go Razz
Back to top Go down
Luke
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Luke

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Austin wrote:
Bio: As being part of District 1, I am trained for the games. My dad was the best fighter in our district, winning the games once even. I know nothing about my mother unfortunately, she died at child birth.

I wish you good luck.

- Luke
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Luke wrote:
Austin wrote:

I wish you good luck.

- Luke
Same,even though I don't want to kill you so I hope we die our seperate ways. Razz
Back to top Go down
Luke
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Luke

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Austin wrote:
Luke wrote:
Austin wrote:

I wish you good luck.

- Luke
Same,even though I don't want to kill you so I hope we die our seperate ways. Razz

Ah, thanks for your goodwill. Smile

- Luke
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 pm

We still need more members...
(Don't forget to talk like this)
Back to top Go down
~Graceful~
Pvp Private
Pvp Private

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Name: Destiny "Snow" Rose
Looks: Snow white hair, blue eyes
Personality: Kind, protective, she tries to remain careful but sometimes can be a bit crazy...
Boy or Girl: Girl
District: 9
District Token: A necklace her friend found and gave to her before he died.
Bio: She lived in district 9 her whole life, living with her friend Kyle Jackson. A while back he had gone to the hunger games and died trying. She was 13 when this happened. Also one day some of the kids were messing with random juices they found and dumped it on Destiny's hair and it became snow colored so she got that nickname. Now she lives with his mother and his siblings, trying to rasie them. Their all poor so whatever she can hunt is the best she can get. She was given a necklace by her best friend, Kyle before he left. She gave to Kyle a bracelet as she got the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Luke
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Luke

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:43 pm

~Graceful~ wrote:
Personality: Kind, protective, she tries to remain careful but sometimes can be a bit crazy...
Bio: She lived in district 9 her whole life, living with her friend Kyle Jackson. A while back he had gone to the hunger games and died trying. She was 13 when this happened. Also one day some of the kids were messing with random juices they found and dumped it on Destiny's hair and it became snow colored so she got that nickname. Now she lives with his mother and his siblings, trying to rasie them. Their all poor so whatever she can hunt is the best she can get. She was given a necklace by her best friend, Kyle before he left. She gave to Kyle a bracelet as she got the necklace.

It's an honor to meet you. Good luck. Wink

- Luke
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 am

~Graceful~ wrote:
It will be an honor killing each other. Smile
Just kiding, I hope I never have to 'kill' anybody.
Back to top Go down
~Sophie~
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
~Sophie~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Accepted. x.x
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:50 pm

~Sophie~ wrote:
Accepted. x.x
(Woot bring on the games Razz)
Back to top Go down
Luke
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Luke

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Austin wrote:
~Sophie~ wrote:
Accepted. x.x
(Woot bring on the games Razz)

Your arrogance and carefreeness is sure to get you killed.
I'd change that attitude if I were you.

- Luke
Back to top Go down
Aura
Aura

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:53 pm

Name: Aurora Renee
Looks: Average height, long light brown hair, bright blue eyes... prettyish
Personality: Bubbly and friendly
Boy or Girl: BOY.. jk, I'm a girl
District:2
District Token: a locket from her parents
Bio: Aurora has been teased her whole life.. because of smartness,which has caused her low self-confidence and self-esteem. Her parents are top notch doctors that are extremely smart. She has a 10 year old brother named Dakota, thats really annoying. (i really don't know what else to put xD)
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:18 am

Bailes wrote:
Bio: Aurora has been teased her whole life.. because of smartness,which has caused her low self-confidence and self-esteem. Her parents are top notch doctors that are extremely smart. She has a 10 year old brother named Dakota, thats really annoying. (i really don't know what else to put xD)
(Nice to meet you. Razz)
Back to top Go down
~Sophie~
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
~Sophie~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:30 am

Bailes wrote:

Accepted as well. Lol
Back to top Go down
Desty
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
Desty

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:07 am

Name: Whitney Saquira
Age: 12 (Thats minimum age for them, right? Forgot a little sorry >.<)
Looks: Small, black hair with startling green eyes,
Personality: Timid, does not trust easily, quiet, intelligent.
District: 9 ftw c:
District Token: A small carved wooden star that is worn down from staying in her pocket. Her father carved it for her when she was little.
Bio: Will be in game. Mindblockkkk D:

Back to top Go down
~Kristen~
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
~Kristen~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:18 pm

(Which Districts are taken, Soh-pie? I'm too lazy thinking of a good bio to look ^_^)
Back to top Go down
~Kristen~
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
~Kristen~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:29 pm

~Kristen~ wrote:
(Which Districts are taken, Soh-pie? I'm too lazy thinking of a good bio to look ^_^)
(JK =P)
Name: Ariana Sparx
Looks: Shoulder length red hair, slender figure, 5'5
Personality: -Ingame-
District Token: Her mother's ring
Bio: Her mother died (reasons unknown(and I'm lazy Razz), so her dad always told her she's competing in the Hunger Games for her mother. Her token is her mother's ring, well, I'm sure you suspect why.
Other: I haven't read the books yet, so let me know if this is okay, and what happens. I dun wanna feel like a loner ^_^
Back to top Go down
~Sophie~
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
~Sophie~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:02 am

Both accepted! Thanks for joining! ^^
Back to top Go down
~Chris~
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
~Chris~

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Name: Echo
Looks: Spiked up black hair, black eyes, tall, light-brown skin tone.
District: 4
District Token: A shark necklace
Bio: Dad died in past hunger games. Echo has anger-problems & can easily be upset due to that disorder. Echo has trained for this Hunger Games & is determined to win, hoping his hard physical training will pay off.
Back to top Go down
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:13 am

Name: Alex Flame
Looks: Dirty brown hair(curly), Dark brown eyes eyes, regular height for 15(if that makes any sense xD),
Personality: Brave, Smart(Hey, just like me Very Happy), Tactical
Boy or Girl:Hmmm. I would say Boy
District: 10
District Token: District symbol Ring
Bio: Raised by parents till 13 years of age. Left house due to beatings of himself and his brother. One of his cousin's competed in the games, and was one of the first to go. Plans to do anything to keep his brother safe. Wants more than anything not be picked for the games, but knows the odds are never in his favor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hunger Games: 26th   The Hunger Games: 26th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hunger Games: 26th
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next