The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWhat do you want added to the site? - Page 3 PvpsymWhat do you want added to the site? - Page 3 Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

What do you want added to the site?

Go down 
+19
Aeneas
Alex S.
Ice Guardian
Trafalgar Law
Nate
Blake ThunderShield
Avalanche
Challenge
Derp
Starry
Kaito
Amphitrite
Alexy
Captain Jake
Cody
Anubis
Aura
Luke
Arther
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Derp
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
Derp

What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want added to the site?   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Donate button! Please!
Back to top Go down
Godot
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
Godot

PostSubject: Additional Future Features for Wizard101 Commons   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:03 pm

I really enjoyed the chat box being on the main forum page. I would like the addition of an arcade since Central has one. Also, for groups, we need social ones, like "Wizard101 Collectors", "Dragon Lovers", "Sports Players", etc. This is my opinion
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: What do you want added to the site?   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:08 pm

Godot wrote:
I really enjoyed the chat box being on the main forum page. I would like the addition of an arcade since Central has one. Also, for groups, we need social ones, like "Wizard101 Collectors", "Dragon Lovers", "Sports Players", etc. This is my opinion

Thank you for the ideas. The arcade can not be added due to difficult coding and most members do need one. Social groups can also not be added due to difficult coding. Forumotion Forum Hosting has very limited features. We might hopefully be upgrading to VBulletin in the future. This topic has been merged with "What do you want added to the site?"

-Kaito
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

PostSubject: Re: What do you want added to the site?   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:09 pm

I don't see a point of the arcade unless we get mana for it...
Back to top Go down
Godot
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
Godot

PostSubject: Re: What do you want added to the site?   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:12 pm

Kaito wrote:
Godot wrote:

Thank you for the ideas. The arcade can not be added due to difficult coding and most members do need one. Social groups can also not be added due to difficult coding. Forumotion Forum Hosting has very limited features. We might hopefully be upgrading to VBulletin in the future. This topic has been merged with "What do you want added to the site?"

-Kaito

I understand the technical difficulty as it is, young man
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

PostSubject: Re: What do you want added to the site?   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:21 pm

Kaito wrote:
Godot wrote:

-Kaito
Now that we have a domain name is it possible? (I am not asking for it I am just curious as to if it were possible)
Back to top Go down
Alexy
Pvp Knight
Pvp Knight
Alexy

PostSubject: Re: What do you want added to the site?   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:28 pm

I dont know if this is possible but
Customizable profiles.
Back to top Go down
http://alexandalex.listen2myradio.com/
Dekaexadiko
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Dekaexadiko

PostSubject: Re: What do you want added to the site?   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 pm

I created a social group but it isn't officially added. I would like to see a Trading Card section.
Back to top Go down
Godot
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
Godot

PostSubject: Agreed   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Alexy wrote:
I dont know if this is possible but
Customizable profiles.

True, we need that
Back to top Go down
Derp
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
Derp

PostSubject: Re: What do you want added to the site?   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:08 am

Avalanche wrote:
Kaito wrote:
Godot wrote:
I really enjoyed the chat box being on the main forum page. I would like the addition of an arcade since ******* has one. Also, for groups, we need social ones, like "Wizard101 Collectors", "Dragon Lovers", "Sports Players", etc. This is my opinion

-Kaito
Now that we have a domain name is it possible? (I am not asking for it I am just curious as to if it were possible)

I think even though we have the domain I think it still runs on the system. Arther still needs to upgrade to a better hosting/forum software before we can even think about arcades... And groups would still be hard to o;.. Arther said blogs may be in the future too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Godot
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
Godot

PostSubject: Another feature   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:22 pm

And also a way to delete images would be helpful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want added to the site?   What do you want added to the site? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want added to the site?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3