The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGuide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) PvpsymGuide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)

Go down 
+7
Aeneas
God's Grace
Aaron
sweetlovley
Natalie
JayJayy
Avalanche
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:07 pm

A=Move left
S=Move down
D=Move right
W=Move up
Q=Quests
U=Housing Items
O=Chat Box
P=Spell Deck
J=Crafting
L=Pvp box
X=Interact
C=Character
B=Backpack
N=Com-pas
M=Map
Up Arrow=Move up
Down Arrow=Move down
Left Arrow= move left
Right Arrow=move down
Num Lock= Autorun
Enter=Start Text Chat
Home=Go to your house
Space=Jump
Esc=Open options menu or close current menu
Page Down=Set marker
Page Up=Go to marker
Prnt Scrn -- Save Screenshot
Alt-F4=Exit Wizard101
Ctrl-G=Turn on/off Screen Icons
Ctrl-K=Swap Card Decks when not in a Duel
Ctrl-M=Open Realms Section
Ctrl-O=Use Potion when not in a Duel
Ctrl-R=Autorun
Ctrl-S=Crowns Shop
Ctrl-T=Quest Tracker
Shift-M=World Map
Ctrl-Shift-N=Show Name Tags
Ctrl-Shift-Q=Set Quest Helper to Nearest Quest
Back to top Go down
JayJayy
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
JayJayy

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:58 pm

Another great guide, very helpful Avalanche, I didn't even know some of these. Razz

~JayJayy
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 am

This is awesome! Thanks for the guide, Avalanche! (:
Back to top Go down
sweetlovley
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
sweetlovley

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:44 am

i ALWAYS forget them i will just copy paste them from here into a note xD
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:42 pm

wow, great guide!
Back to top Go down
God's Grace
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
God's Grace

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Just a question: this may or may not be on topic...
I use the Snipping on my Windows Computer...and that means when I try to use the mouse to get a front view of my wizard or whatever, is there a certain key I can use to hold it there so I can Click "New" on the Snipping tool menu & take a HQ pic? 'Cause when I so Prnt Scrn (totally abbreviated that incorrectly XD) it's low quality, and it's not because my connection o.O
Back to top Go down
sweetlovley
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
sweetlovley

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:46 pm

God's Grace wrote:
I use the Snipping on my Windows Computer...and that means when I try to use the mouse to get a front view of my wizard or whatever, is there a certain key I can use to hold it there so I can Click "New" on the Snipping tool menu & take a HQ pic? 'Cause when I so Prnt Scrn (totally abbreviated that incorrectly XD) it's low quality, and it's not because my connection o.O

i already knew abou the snipping thing here is how i do it i first try to put my wizard in front view then right click on the close and minimuize bar and there you have it c: takes a bit of time xD
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 4:47 pm

God's Grace wrote:
I'm not fmiliar with the term snipping...
Back to top Go down
Aeneas
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Aeneas

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 10:11 pm

wow very nice :]

~Aeneas~
Back to top Go down
AshleyW.
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
AshleyW.

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Thanks for this! I love meh keyboard shortcuts so I'm most likely going to be referring to this when I need a shortcut. :]
Back to top Go down
Desty
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:16 pm

God's Grace wrote:
Good guide, Avalatnche! And to answer your question, Grcae, it partially works if you hold and then, still holding, move away from the window of wizard101 until your cursor is off of it, the move back. But it just works best if you take a screenshot at that angle then snip out of it when viewing it. (:
Back to top Go down
FireBlade
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
FireBlade

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:39 am

Thank you SO MUCH!
Back to top Go down
Flaming Blade
Pvp Private
Pvp Private

Location : In a volcano in Greenland and my family are celebrities trying to kill themselves trying to live here

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 11:04 am

Thank You Exclamation This is very helpful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)   Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to Keyboard Shortcuts (Wizard101)
Page 1 of 1