The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inOfficial Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! PvpsymOfficial Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party!

Go down 
+2
Avalanche
Aaron
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Aaron

Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! Empty
PostSubject: Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party!   Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:32 am

Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! Patday
(Sorry bout the image, my editing software isnt working very well atm.)

Hey Guys! I'm back again and this time the theme is mean, green, and feeling lucky! I'm hosting the Official party for St. Pat's Day on Friday, March 16th at 5:00PM CST - 9PM CST.

Everyone is welcome to come! I have a PvP circle for anyone wanting to PvP, and I might have a few contests. *Note: If you want to host a particular contest, please notify me asap*

I set up my parties to be a social gathering for all of us commons members to hang out and have fun! Also as a press event too, you can also invite your friends and have them sign up to the commons too!

As I said before, I'm good at having parties, so expect quite a few from me. (I plan to make the official parties every month except Sept. which has no national holidays)

How to get there:
Most of you are friends with my friends Autumn and Natalie, and can get there that way, and then port to members who ported to Autumn and Natalie, etc.

Contests we may have:
Mount Race ~ *open position* - Race your favorite mount around the track

PvP Tourney ~ Hosted by AaronNightShade - Make a team and battle it out in the arena till the last man is standing

Costume Contest ~ *open position *- Wear your best St. Pat's Themed outfits!

Improv! ~ *open position* - For all you funny guys and gals out there, we'll have an improv session. Keep the story going or be disqualified!

*Note: This contest will vary depeneding on whether I get crowns soon or not*

Lucky Spin ~ Hosted by AaronNightShade - Say "Enter Me" In your party reply, and i will enter you in the fruit spin to win a Mega Snack Pack.

Unless anyone is willing to donate mana or anything else, the contest winners will just recieve bragging right.

Hope to see you there!!!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party!   Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:33 am

Sidenote to moderators: Do you know if i need to post a copy of this in the Press section since it is also a press event?
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

PostSubject: Re: Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party!   Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:57 am

I will definitely try and make it Smile
Back to top Go down
sweetlovley
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
sweetlovley

PostSubject: Re: Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party!   Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 am

AaronNightShade wrote:
Sidenote to moderators: Do you know if i need to post a copy of this in the Press section since it is also a press event?
the press is not working yet but chase will have a meeting and we will start working from there and yay it is on 16 i can make it Very Happy
Oh and enter me

Last edited by sweetlovley on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayJayy
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
JayJayy

PostSubject: Re: Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party!   Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:02 am

>_> two parties, okay. I can live with this. I'll try to make both. xD oh and enter me Aaron! Smile

~JayJayy

Last edited by JayJayy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Site Artist
Site Artist
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party!   Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:28 pm

sounds fun! i'll be there probably (: enter me in the raffle plz!
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party!   Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Thanks for trying to come guys! Very Happy Means a lot to me! *hugs you all*
Back to top Go down
Dekaexadiko
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Dekaexadiko

PostSubject: Re: Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party!   Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:37 pm

I'll definitely try to make it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party!   Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Wizard101Commons St. Patricks Party!
Page 1 of 1