The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inguide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths Pvpsymguide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AshleyW.
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
AshleyW.

guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths Empty
PostSubject: Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths   guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:36 pm

AshleyW.'s Guide to the Wizard City Smiths

Since we don't have a guide for this here on this website, I figured I'd post this guide to help you all out (in case someone on this site needs the help for this). So here we go! ^-^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Golem Court
Go behind the tower and go to the tree behind it. This Smith will be right there.

guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths GolemCourtSmith

The Commons Smith
This is really in the Fairegrounds. Go into the Fairegrounds and behind one of the tents in the left corner of the Fairegrounds, you'll find this one.

guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths FairegroundsSmith

The Ravenwood Smith
Go to where the old Death school used to be and go between that and the Myth school. Right in the corner, will be this Smith.

guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths RavenwoodSmith

The Unicorn Way Smith
This one is pretty easy. He's over by the Hedge Maze behind this building. If you're coming out of the building, head to your right into the corner. If from the street, go to your left.

guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths UnicornWaySmith

Shopping District Smith
After this, you're most likely to head to the Shopping District (hopefully, because that's how I did it). This guy is kind of hard. Coming into the Shopping District (and I'm going to explain this as best as I can, but if someone has a better way, please do so below!), turn to your right and after that little block of building turn right again. There will be an opening between the buildings. Head into there. He's going to be around the area where the opening to the Shopping District is, but still fenced into that little area.

guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths ShoppingDistrictSmith

Olde Town Smith
He's pretty easy to find, too. Just head over by Gloria Krendell, and he's in that little area between building and earth.

guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths OldeTownSmith

Triton Ave. Smith
Go across the big bridge heading up to the street where the Rotting Fodders are, but don't turn in the direction of the teleporter. Go left, across those waterfalls. The Smith is on the other side of them.

guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths TritonAveSmith

Firecat Alley Smith
Remember where the Fireglobe Theater is? Hopefully you do! Go in that direction, and to the right of the theater by a lava fountain, this Smithi s there!

guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths FirecatAlleySmith

Cyclops Lane Smith
This is another one of those that is hard to describe, so if someone has a better way, put it below! There's little broken pieces of land when your first coming into the Festival Grounds (hope I remembered that right). Go across the bridge like you're heading to the other side of the street then go right and start going on those broken pieces of land. This Smith is up against the wall.

guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths CyclopsLaneSmith

Collosus Boulevard Smith
This one is located on your way to see the King of the Gobblers. When you're heading his way, go to the left. He's in the snow on that side.

guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths CollosusBoulevardSmith

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope this guide has helped you (if you needed this) in finding the Wizard City Smiths. If any of the above descriptions were incorrect, or could use rephrasing, please feel free to give a better description. Again, I posted this because there wasn't one on this site yet.

I hope you all liked my first guide! ^-^
Back to top Go down
Starry
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Starry

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths   guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Very Nice Guide!
And maybe a banner for the title?
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths   guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths   guide - Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illustrated Guide to the Wizard City Smiths
Page 1 of 1