The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inContest Rules & Guidelines PvpsymContest Rules & Guidelines Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
Contest Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
Contest Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
Contest Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
Contest Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
Contest Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
Contest Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
Contest Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
Contest Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
Contest Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
Contest Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Contest Rules & Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaito
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Kaito

Contest Rules & Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Contest Rules & Guidelines   Contest Rules & Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 pm

All contests must have a:
Start Date
End Date
Winner(s)

Mana Prizes ~ Each prize that a person can win must be at least 50 mana.

No contests that you are thinking of a number. Example I am thinking of a number between 1-100.

No directing members off site for your contest. Example another website, blog or youtube channel.

Members from the same household cannot join a contest their family member is holding. If we see a match between the person holding the contest and the winner you will no longer be allowed to hold contests.

You can not ask members for mana to enter your contest, this includes donations or entry fees such as a lottery.

If you start a contest you are expected to finish it. It's not fair to the members that joined your contest to have you suddenly change your mind and cancel.

No misleading-titled contests. For example, someone posting a thread in the member hosted contests section called: "Get a free donhut". Your title must be similar to what the contest is about.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find me contests must end the same day they were created. You may not put online/offline on this type of contest. You must stay in the same spot until you are found.

You MUST have the wizard's info (Wizard's Name, level, school, *pet, picture) If something about the wizard has changed, edit the main post and notify the members involved with the contest either by private messaging them or posting on the thread.

~You do not need to have hints unless you would like to post them, but please remember that the spiral is big place and hints would be recommended or member's will start to give up.

~You may post hints to your world and/or realm.

~Contests must end the day it was started.

~Again, the spiral is a big place and you do not want to make "Find Me" contests extremely difficult.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trivia contests must have reasonable questions.

Trivia Contest answers should be private messaged to the creator of the contest. If a member posts the answers to a trivia contest on the thread, there will be a high percent chance that the other members participating in the trivia contest will copy the answers.

~Your questions shouldn't be very "over the top way to difficult" or you will lose member activity on that contest.
Raffle contests must have a start date, end date, a way to enter, and most importantly, winners. When you have a winner, edit your main contest thread and input the winner(s). If you would like to have your contest thread closed, contact a moderator or report your thread inputting the reason why you want to close it.

If you see that a member that has a contest but has never picked out a winner, report the thread and the staff will deal with it. If you were a winner of a contest, but did not get your prize, contact a moderator.

Remember:

~When you make a contest, give it an interesting title that will persuade members into clicking it.
Good: The Extreme 3 Raven Hoard Giveaway!
Bad: raven hoard raffle

~A good site tool to use to pick random winners is the Class Tools Fruit Machine

~Maze Challenges go in the Parties & Events section, not in the Deathbane Maze section.

~If you would like to have a discussion thread for your contest, first get permission from a moderator.

~If you would not like to continue your contest, please PM a moderator to close it.

~If there is anything else you would like to add or you have a question about, contact me or another staff member.
Back to top Go down

Contest Rules & Guidelines
Page 1 of 1