The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:03 pm
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
by R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
by Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
by Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
by jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
by jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
by jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
by swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
by trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
by Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
by Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Share | 

The Oracle is Dead.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Starry
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant

PostSubject: The Oracle is Dead.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:43 pm

I made this story a while back,
and I just chose to re-write it now.
So.. enjoy..

Prologue
The rain tapped on the windows. A knock on the door forced Madame Gallows to arise from her chair. She headed towards the door, and reached for the doorknob. The door creaked open, a sound that sent chills down even the bravest being. A short boy stood at the door. He had ruffled brown hair and blue eyes. His mouth was shaped in a frown, as if he was scared. Madame Gallows looked down at him. “Can I help you?” She asked.
“I.. Um… The town… There’s a meeting and the mayor said your required to attend” The child said. Madame Gallows was surprised. Town meetings were very rare, only in times of great emergency. She looked at the boy and realized It was the Mayor’s son, Felix. He was around the age of ten, and was a somewhat skilled hunter.
“Very well” Gallows responded, releculant to leave the comfort of her home. Felix trotted away, leaving Madame Gallows to walk by herself. Her cloak dragged on the ground, collecting mud and dust as she walked. She raised her hood above her head, and looked around in the streets. Several people were walking towards town square. She did not recognize any except Jezwali, a mage who had fought a battle alongside Gallows once.
As she stopped in town square, most of the citizens –who were able to – were already there. She saw the Mayor, standing high above the ground on the Warrior Cloud. The warrior cloud was a blue cloud, that never seemed to move at all. It floated in the same place, and has been in that same place ever since the town originated, thousands of years ago. The Mayor signaled everyone to quiet down.
“Attention! Citizens of Adnene!” The Mayor shouted. “With the unfortunate death of Celeste, we have been forced to select our new oracle!” Celeste was the previous oracle, she was a skilled mage and illusionist, and practiced some dark magic. The oracle was a hard job, predicting futures and prophecies took most of the magic from a human. “And we have been pondering this decision, and the successor has been chosen! The new oracle, will be, Madame Elizabeth Gallows!”
Madame Gallows was shocked. Her mouth opened, as if to object, but the Mayor’s word was final. She walked up to the Warrior Cloud, and summoned a staircase to walk up to the cloud. The Mayor placed a light blue hat on top of her head. It was the oracle’s hat, a very powerful and sacred symbol. It was made by a spell weaver, someone who weaves magic into thread. The light blue hat was covered in stars and moons, with the tip of the hat extending down, reaching Madame Gallows hip.
“I… I am honored” Madame Gallows started, “To be selected, as the Oracle of Adnene” The Mayor looked at her thoughtfully, and Madame Gallows descended from the Warrior Cloud. All the faces in the crowd, most shocked. Madame Gallows was a skilled mage, very useful in times of battle. Without Madame Gallows, the town would be weakened greatly. As she reached the first row of people, the beings split, making room for Madame Gallows to walk through. The same happened with the other rows of people.
Madame Gallows headed towards her house, crossing the streets without a care. Dragons and horses had almost trampled her several times, and a stressed out goat had bumped into her. She saw the elderly and young children standing outside their homes, staring at Madame Gallows. A few had congratulated her, on her new rank in society. When she reached her home, she didn’t reach for the doorknob. Instead, she muttered a spell, in a disgusted tone, and the door shattered, as if it were made of glass. She headed straight towards her potion cabinet, and opened it. The glassy white knob fell off of the cabinet. Madame Gallows seemed to not notice, something else, something more important was on her mind.
As the cabinet creeked open, she reached for the Nane Oil. A green liquid, extracted from the Nane Flower. It was a rare and deadly potion, usually used on criminals for a death sentence. Madame Gallows pulled on the cork lid, and threw it at the wall. Before doing anything else, she pulled out a piece of paper, and wrote something on it. She threw down the pen, and drank the Nane Oil. The green liquid slid down her throat, and burned her esophagus. As it reached her stomach, the oil had served its purpose. Madame Gallows fell to the floor, and she, was dead.

Natalie
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle is Dead.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:15 pm

I didn't know you were so good at writing, Bradlett! Keep going! Smile

♥️ Forum Rules ♥️ Forum Staff ♥️ Siggy & Av by Me! ♥️
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaito
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle is Dead.   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Great story Bradley! There better be another chapter Wink
Poor Madame Gallows Sad

-Kaito
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autumn
Site Artist
Site Artist

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle is Dead.   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:27 am

amazing story bradley! O: it was really detailed and interesting. keep it up!

~sigg & avv by me~
Ãūtùmń, Ñåtäłîé, ãñd Âārøñ ~ ßèśt frįēñdš
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TaraBeara
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle is Dead.   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 pm

That's really good! Can't wait for another chapter so keep them coming. lol :]

Come join us in the Chatbox! We don't bite. :]
Chat Box | Chatbox Guide | Forum Rules
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle is Dead.   Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Amazing!

"Dear god, the only thing I ask of you is to hold her when I'm not around"~Matt shadows
~foREVer~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Oracle is Dead.   

Back to top Go down

The Oracle is Dead.
Page 1 of 1