The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWizard 101 - Is it growing up? PvpsymWizard 101 - Is it growing up? Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Wizard 101 - Is it growing up?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogan Firehammer
Pvp Private
Pvp Private

Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? Empty
PostSubject: Wizard 101 - Is it growing up?   Wizard 101 - Is it growing up? I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Is is just me, or does it seem like Wizard101 is maturing?
In the first several worlds of the spiral, the boss's taunt us with generic, non-violent phrases, such as "You will forever remember the thrashing about to be given you!"
Once you get into Zafaria and Avalon, the tone of the boss's has changed, as in "I shall tear the flesh from your bones and feed it to my pets!"
I've never seen anyone mention this on any board or blog anywhere, so it doesn't seem to bother anyone (myself included), I just thought it funny since there are some very young kids playing.
I do have a theory about it though:
From what I see when I play, most of the younger crowd seem to hang out in the Commons socializing instead of questing. (not trying to stereotype here, just some observations.) My guess is KingsIsle knows this too and has changed the boss's attitude in the higher worlds. Of course, in Avalon the boss's can back their threats with massive hits and health.
My kids are 9, and even though they both have wizards in Avalon, (they socialize in the arena, not the commons!) I've seen them play, and they slam the spacebar through all the texts without even reading or listening to them, and use the quest arrow exclusively, so it probably doesn't matter what any of the boss's say!

Rogan Firehammer
Back to top Go down

Wizard 101 - Is it growing up?
Page 1 of 1