The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inOfficial Rules for Tournaments PvpsymOfficial Rules for Tournaments Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Official Rules for Tournaments

Go down 
+10
Aeneas
Starry
sweetlovley
Blake ThunderShield
~Sophie~
Amphitrite
Trafalgar Law
Nate
Cody
Challenge
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

Official Rules for Tournaments Empty
PostSubject: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:01 am

These rules apply to everyone who participates in PvP tournaments here on the Commons. If you have a question, Please P.M. any of the TMs, and we will reply ASAP.

THE RULES

General Rules:
1. By entering a tournament, You are saying you have read and agreed to all the rules stated below
2. You will not be rude to your opponent. Any cussing/rudeness are not allowed. If this rule is broken, you will be disqualified and might be banned from the next tournament.
3. If a member is seen trying to sign up for a tournament from which they are banned, that member may be banned from tournaments permanently.
4. All matches must be play in the Practice arena, and a screen shot of the outcome is needed to prove who won.
5. If a competitor is for whatever reason flees the duel, that player forfeits.
6. The act of "Chain stunning" or Stunning twice within a row(Besides the stun set in place by Medusa)
- Maximum of 6 stuns may be used in a match
-This is included with attacks that carry out stuns, but once the limit is reached, these attacks may still be used
7. The act of using 2 dispels in a row, or "Chain Dispelling" Is not allowed on one individual or any team.
- A maximum of 6 dispels may be used per match.
-For the spell Gnomes, the dispels will add to your maximum count, but once the limit is reached, Gnomes may still be cast.
16. The use of any Blades/Traps received from Gear/TC/pets are not allowed.
17. You are not allowed to change gear before "Going to the Arena." Any gear changes before then must be told to the opponent.
18. The use of any spell that is above the level range is not allowed.
- This does not apply to "Bubble" Spells.

Match Rules

1. If a player is non responsive when trying to set up a tournament match, this can result in a penalty for further tournaments. Second offenders will have consequences. This also applies to "No-Shows"
2. Whichever wizard you use in the first match of the tournament must be used throughout the whole Tournament.
3. If a rematch is needed/wanted, Contact a TM to approve.
4. The individual/team that is the reason for a rematch to be scheduled will be subjected to going "second" in the duel.
5. Each individual/team will only be allowed one rematch per round. If the same team/individual that caused the first necessity of rematch is in default of the rematch (Disconnection Issus, Leaves Mid-Match, No Show) that team/individual will forfeit the match.

1v1 Tournament Rules

1. The final’s match of the tournament will be comprised of the “Best of Three Rounds” in which for the first two rounds each player will get a turn at going “First”. If the third round is necessary the player going “First” will be random.

Rules for Levels 1-29
1. The use of 1st Generation Crown Gear is not allowed.
2. The use of Wild and/or Insane Bolts is not allowed.

Rules Levels 30-39
1. The use of 1st Generation Crown Gear is disallowed.
2. The use of Wild Bolt is allowed, but only for 1 hit of maximum damage. If you hit for the maximum damage a 2nd time, this will result in a rematch, with the offender going "second."

Rules Levels 40-70
1.All general and match Rules apply for this level and for lower levels.

Team Tournament Rules

1. There is only to be one "Life Healer" on a team.
2. A player may only play on one team within a certain tournament
3. The use of Wizards on multiply accounts by one player is not allowed.
4. Teams may only join if their team is signed up on the Team Thread in the PvP tournament Section
5. It is the responsibility of the team leader to report scores, maintain the roster, make substitutions, and make sure that all rules are followed.
6. If any member of a team flees, that team will be subjected to forfeit the match.
7. Maximum of 2 beguiles may be used, and they may not be used consecutively

Contrast to Rules that were used on Central
1. Shatter IS allowed.
2. Any blades/Traps Received from Gear/pets/TC are not allowed.
3. For levels 50-70, Unlimited Bolts are allowed.
4.Depending on the tournament, Bubbles may or may not be restricted. Ask a TM if it doesn't appear within the rules.

Hope you enjoyed! Happy PvPing!
Yours Truly,
Challenge, Aeneas, and Cody

Last edited by Challenge Accepted on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cody
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:37 am

We hope that everyone that PvP's looks at and enforces these rules. Smile

-Cody
Back to top Go down
Nate
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Thanks for the Clear up TM ^_^

~Mic101~
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 pm

thank you for adding the rules i'm glad we have TM's now for matches hopefully everyone will follow the rules :3
Back to top Go down
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:02 pm

~Nate~ wrote:
Thanks for the Clear up TM ^_^

~Mic101~

No problemo. I just want to make it fair, or close to it.

Back to top Go down
Amphitrite
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Amphitrite

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Thanks for posting these rules. This clears everything up. (:
Back to top Go down
~Sophie~
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
~Sophie~

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Great job Challenge!!!

~Sophie~
Back to top Go down
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:41 pm

~Sophie~ wrote:
Great job Challenge!!!

~Sophie~

Thanks, and don't forget Cody. xD
Back to top Go down
Blake ThunderShield
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Blake ThunderShield

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 1:18 am

Thanks for this Challenge. Lets hope it keeps everyone in check lol.
Back to top Go down
sweetlovley
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
sweetlovley

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:01 am

You should space them out more or put topics for each rule so it is much easier to find xD
Back to top Go down
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:19 am

sweetlovley wrote:
You should space them out more or put topics for each rule so it is much easier to find xD

I will work on that ASAP. Thanks for the feedback
Back to top Go down
Starry
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Starry

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:53 pm

Great Job on this you two.
It's obvious you two put a great amount
of work into it. I look forward to the Tournaments :3
Back to top Go down
Cody
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:57 pm

sweetlovley wrote:
That's a great idea... o.o

-Cody
Back to top Go down
Cody
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Challenge Accepted wrote:
~Sophie~ wrote:
Great job Challenge!!!

~Sophie~

Thanks, and don't forget Cody. xD

LOL don't forget me! Smile

-Cody
Back to top Go down
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Gettamoi wrote:
Great Job on this you two.
It's obvious you two put a great amount
of work into it. I look forward to the Tournaments :3

Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

Cody wrote:
sweetlovley wrote:
That's a great idea... o.o

-Cody

Cody, if you want you can fix it.
Back to top Go down
Aeneas
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Aeneas

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Haha Congratulations from the retired Spiral Reinforcements :3
Back to top Go down
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Aeneas wrote:

XD This isn't the place for that XD.
Back to top Go down
Aeneas
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Aeneas

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Challenge Accepted wrote:
Aeneas wrote:

XD This isn't the place for that XD.

haha yes but we were all members :] and im still proud of you two for making it to TM :]
Back to top Go down
Luke
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Luke

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you for posting this rules for the PvP section!

- Luke
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Site Artist
Site Artist
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:25 am

i don't like the unlimited bolts idea Razz
Back to top Go down
JayJayy
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
JayJayy

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:31 am

Autumn wrote:

Well, it's to even out Storm, we don't like having moves stripped away from certain schools and others keeping their good moves. Imagine stripping Frostbite from Ice or Link from Fire. We do it to try to keep every school at its best. :]
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Site Artist
Site Artist
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:37 pm

JayJayy wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Well, it's to even out Storm, we don't like having moves stripped away from certain schools and others keeping their good moves. Imagine stripping Frostbite from Ice or Link from Fire. We do it to try to keep every school at its best. :]

well storm can do perfect well with only a few bolts.. they shoudn't have to rely on that many bolts anyway. i think they should only be allowed to use a set limit or else it's basically bolt spamming which doesn't take a lot of skill.
Back to top Go down
JayJayy
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
JayJayy

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:57 pm

Autumn wrote:
JayJayy wrote:
Autumn wrote:

well storm can do perfect well with only a few bolts.. they shoudn't have to rely on that many bolts anyway. i think they should only be allowed to use a set limit or else it's basically bolt spamming which doesn't take a lot of skill.

That may seem so, but honestly look how many storms have won a tournament before. I promise you other than a Head of Class Storm, storm rarely (if ever) wins a tournament. Fire, Ice, and Myth do all the time. There are ways to go around bolt spamming if needed. If we put a limit on bolts we might as well put a limit on Frostbite for Ice, Link for Fire, Minions for Myth, Judgement for Balance, Poisons for Death, and Gnomes for Life. I don't like spam Bolts, but I do see the fact that taking away one schools move and not the others isn't very fair for storm.
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Site Artist
Site Artist
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 4:24 pm

JayJayy wrote:
Autumn wrote:
JayJayy wrote:
Autumn wrote:

That may seem so, but honestly look how many storms have won a tournament before. I promise you other than a Head of Class Storm, storm rarely (if ever) wins a tournament. Fire, Ice, and Myth do all the time. There are ways to go around bolt spamming if needed. If we put a limit on bolts we might as well put a limit on Frostbite for Ice, Link for Fire, Minions for Myth, Judgement for Balance, Poisons for Death, and Gnomes for Life. I don't like spam Bolts, but I do see the fact that taking away one schools move and not the others isn't very fair for storm.

okay then.. i guess it makes sense :p btw is there a max resist that we're allowed to have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Rules for Tournaments   Official Rules for Tournaments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Rules for Tournaments
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next