The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inFizzle cost you a match? PvpsymFizzle cost you a match? Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Fizzle cost you a match?

Go down 
+10
Challenge
Blake T.
Aeneas
Kaito
Aaron
Avalanche
Autumn
sweetlovley
Natalie
JayJayy
14 posters
AuthorMessage
JayJayy
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
JayJayy

Fizzle cost you a match? Empty
PostSubject: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:19 pm

I was 1v1 vs a Fire from second, and I am Balance. He had huge heal boost (his Satyrs did 1900), I was for sure this was gonna be a bad match. About 2 hours in the match, I actually start getting him down. He is down to 400, Fire bubble up, I have my Fire Minion, and I have a blade, I use Hydra and.. I FIZZLE! Next turn he finds a Satyr, and heals, then his pet heals him(doing 210 a round). Have any of you ever had a match in your hands and a fizzle let it slip? xD
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Sorry to hear that, Jay. :/
I've fizzled a lot of times; it's so annoying. D:
Not sure if it ever determined the match, though.
Back to top Go down
sweetlovley
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
sweetlovley

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:16 pm

oh i remember that match i was there xD and yes once i was dieng in a 2v2 and my second teamate was dead and so is for the other team both teams were low on health and we went second i had these HUGE chance to heal satyr so i did but it FIZZLED!!!! and then i got killed T-T
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Site Artist
Site Artist
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:49 pm

fizzles are so annoying. i can't remember if i lost bc of one but i remember that i was going to mammoth and kill someone but it fizzled. then i almost died but managed to kill them first. xD
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:27 pm

Way to many times! One time I had a Dot on me and had 9 pips, wooly mammoth in hand with bout 1,000 health left. The dot did about 800 per round. I knew I would survive and mammoth would have killed him so I used it and fizzled :/ I lost...
Back to top Go down
JayJayy
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
JayJayy

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:07 pm

Avalanche wrote:
Way to many times! One time I had a Dot on me and had 9 pips, wooly mammoth in hand with bout 1,000 health left. The dot did about 800 per round. I knew I would survive and mammoth would have killed him so I used it and fizzled :/ I lost...

Gah, moments like these really get ya down. xD
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Happens to me all the time, its so annoying D:
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:04 pm

I absolutely hate it when that happens! The luck of the cards...

-Kaito
Back to top Go down
Aeneas
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Aeneas

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:05 pm

Its worse when your doing a PvE and you fizzle and die because then you feel embarrassed.

~Aeneas~
Back to top Go down
Blake T.
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Blake T.

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Yes, so annoying D:
Back to top Go down
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:50 pm

I was playing this nooby Balance Noob, and He totally had his noob Storm minion up. He was using all these nooby cards like heals and such. Then I am like Bam Bam with my attacks. He has around 400-500 health left, and I am about to Pwn this noob. I cast my Spectral Blast with Colossal on( I know, Totally Pro. Plus I am life, so it's uber double pro.) Then I fizzle and he killed me.

WHAT A NOOB!!!!!

Also, the balance was Jayjayy :3 <3
Back to top Go down
jamred555
Pvp Private
Pvp Private

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:35 pm

Yes it has happened to me many times. It is usually around the following scenario:
I'm at 1500 health from first
Opponent at 800 or less
I use a fully bladed centaur, I fizzle.
Opponent uses fully bladed efreet/judge/other high rank spell.
I die.

I hate it when that 10% kicks in.
Back to top Go down
Swift
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
Swift

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:30 pm

This happens all the time to me >.< It is so embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
oscchi11
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
oscchi11

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Ha ha well i didnt fizz but i was in a good fight and i attacked with efreet with a crit and made the hit but i had like 100 health it was a good hit but i was so mad cause it took his health all the way down to 1 health point lol he had already hit me with a multi hit and i die because of it i was so close to winning that contest lol

Back to top Go down
jimmymaglies
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
jimmymaglies

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

i hate fizzling lol! one match i had full power pips and a judgement in hand and i go first. i only had 550 health left but i thought i had this. i fizzle and die to the other guys triton -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fizzle cost you a match?   Fizzle cost you a match? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fizzle cost you a match?
Page 1 of 1