The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCnc my new sig and avi PvpsymCnc my new sig and avi Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Cnc my new sig and avi

Go down 
+3
JayJayy
Natalie
Avalanche
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

Cnc my new sig and avi Empty
PostSubject: Cnc my new sig and avi   Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:29 am

Can you guys cnc my new sig and avi?
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Cnc my new sig and avi   Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:36 am

I like the text. It looks awesome. (x
The only thing I'm not sure about is the 2 faded renders on either side.
They don't look like the best quality. I like the idea, though. KIU! Smile
Back to top Go down
JayJayy
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
JayJayy

PostSubject: Re: Cnc my new sig and avi   Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:36 am

Awesome font for sure. o: I also like the pic in the background. :3
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Site Artist
Site Artist
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: Cnc my new sig and avi   Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:37 am

that looks pretty cool! i like how you outlined the render and how you did the faded renders on both sides. the text also looks awesome. you can def tell it's a mooshu theme. the only thing i don't like is the avvie, and how the 2 faded renders are on the back arch thing (forget the name). it's kinda hard to see the renders. i would maybe take those away but it still looks good. keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

PostSubject: Re: Cnc my new sig and avi   Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:39 am

Autumn wrote:
that looks pretty cool! i like how you outlined the render and how you did the faded renders on both sides. the text also looks awesome. you can def tell it's a mooshu theme. the only thing i don't like is the avvie, and how the 2 faded renders are on the back arch thing (forget the name). it's kinda hard to see the renders. i would maybe take those away but it still looks good. keep it up!
Yeah I was 50/50 on that. Now That I look at it, it does look better without them. Thanks!
And the little arch thing is called a Torii
@Natalie Its the best quality I could get them Sad
Back to top Go down
sweetlovley
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
sweetlovley

PostSubject: Re: Cnc my new sig and avi   Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:08 am

It reminds me of chineas cultur, thanks a lot now i will be remembering that lesson...now on the cnc i love what you did there the outline is my fav for sure it could use some few brushes like the cloud brush it would like really nice with it and a few japanes or chineas symbols would do nice and if you want you can make those chineas symbols glow with yellow it would look cool o:
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Cnc my new sig and avi   Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:44 am

o: It looks like Japan, which makes me crave Japanese food, even tho its 6:30 AM....Japanese for breakfast, yummy but unhealthy o:
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Cnc my new sig and avi   Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:59 am

sweetlovley wrote:
It reminds me of chineas cultur, thanks a lot now i will be remembering that lesson...now on the cnc i love what you did there the outline is my fav for sure it could use some few brushes like the cloud brush it would like really nice with it and a few japanes or chineas symbols would do nice and if you want you can make those chineas symbols glow with yellow it would look cool o:

AaronNightShade wrote:
o: It looks like Japan, which makes me crave Japanese food, even tho its 6:30 AM....Japanese for breakfast, yummy but unhealthy o:
Thats what i was going for the chinese culture, and I dont have many good brushes and dont know how to download them (I use photoshop)
Back to top Go down
Dekaexadiko
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Dekaexadiko

PostSubject: Re: Cnc my new sig and avi   Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:33 am

I think it looks really neat. I like the whole Chinese feel in it. And I just think it looks really cool. That's about it.
Back to top Go down
sweetlovley
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
sweetlovley

PostSubject: Re: Cnc my new sig and avi   Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:58 am

Avalanche wrote:
sweetlovley wrote:

AaronNightShade wrote:
Thats what i was going for the chinese culture, and I dont have many good brushes and dont know how to download them (I use photoshop)
i have photoshop i could teach you 1.open start 2.click computers 3.click local disk
4.look for program files and click it 5.click adobe and click adope photoshop (your version here) 6.click presists 7.download a brush in a zip file much more easier that way 7.take that brush from zip file and put it in the folder 8.close ps and open it again and there you go a brush :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cnc my new sig and avi   Cnc my new sig and avi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cnc my new sig and avi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wizard101 Commons :: Creativity Lounge :: Art and Graphics-
Jump to: