The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inGuide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) PvpsymGuide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers)

Go down 
+2
Alexy
Derp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Derp
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
Derp

Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) Empty
PostSubject: Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers)   Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:11 pm

When Making a shop you will want to make things nice.

In a Graphics Shop, you are providing a Non-Profit service for making signatures or Avatars.

All Owners should have a Set of rules, And maybe a little thing that tells that people read the rules truly.

Remember, Do not rush, We know you have a life too, and We understand.

No Trolling or spamming of any kind just because you don't like the art you got or you have to wait. If you don't like it, the person that owns the shop will probably most likely tweak it to your likings.

Banners and Examples aren't needed but are encouraged to have when making a shop. If there is ever a Graphics Plaza you might need one then. And As for the examples, Examples show people what you can do and what you can't do. You might want to say or show no animations if you don't do animations so someone doesn't ask for one, for example.

Have a Nice day, and Have a nice Shop! Smile
Back to top Go down
Alexy
Pvp Knight
Pvp Knight
Alexy

PostSubject: Re: Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers)   Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:12 pm

I think this should be stickied! ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://alexandalex.listen2myradio.com/
Kaito
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers)   Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:18 pm

Great guide!

-Kaito
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

PostSubject: Re: Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers)   Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:04 am

this is a good guide Smile
Back to top Go down
Cody
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers)   Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:13 am

This is an excellent guide!

-Cody
Back to top Go down
Nate
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers)   Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 am

Good Guide you have there ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers)   Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to A Nice Shop. (To Owners and to Askers)
Page 1 of 1