The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inModerator Applications (post here) PvpsymModerator Applications (post here) Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Moderator Applications (post here)

Go down 
+18
Life Spark
~Koda~
Sierra.
Amphitrite
Nate
~Kristen~
sweetlovley
~Sophie~
Avalanche
Nightmaress
Desty
Starry
Kaito
Trafalgar Law
Alexy
Derp
Luke
Arther
22 posters
AuthorMessage
Arther
Administrator
Administrator
Arther

Moderator Applications (post here) Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:29 pm

Post your applications here.

-Arther
Back to top Go down
https://wizard101commons.forumotion.com
Luke
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Luke

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Arther, although I'm already a Moderator, I was wondering what type of Moderator this would be, to help other members applying.

- Luke
Back to top Go down
Derp
Blog Moderator
Blog Moderator
Derp

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 pm

Hey Arther,

I am a very reliable: Student, Person, and guide maker. It'd really be an honor to become a part of your wonderful staff on the Commons. If I became mod I'd do the best of my abilities to help this forum grow as it is right now. I am available a lot so don't worry about school taking over. I also get good grades as it is, and I am a great authority figure. I also have a good sense of humor. So that means I can pretty much be serious and still crack a joke xD I Am also responsible, I try to do the best of my duties. I will try to make as many guides as I can and be as helpful as I can. Thanks and please consider :3

Last edited by Moony on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexy
Pvp Knight
Pvp Knight
Alexy

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Hmm. Might as well shoot for the moon.

Wellll, I'm a hard working person, Get good grades (which shows i work and turn in everything.), I listen to my superiors, and i'm a nice person, but can also be somewhat strict when need be. I enjoy helping people, and want them to learn from their mistakes. I feel like, if i was moderator, i'd be able to do people a favor.

Thanks for this huge opportunity Arther. I know you're gonna get so many more entries than just me, so i don't expect to be picked. It's just an honor to be considered.
Back to top Go down
http://alexandalex.listen2myradio.com/
Arther
Administrator
Administrator
Arther

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Luke wrote:
Arther, although I'm already a Moderator, I was wondering what type of Moderator this would be, to help other members applying.

- Luke
This is just normal Moderators.

-Arther
Back to top Go down
https://wizard101commons.forumotion.com
Trafalgar Law
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Hello Arther,
I'm normally always one so you wouldn't have that to worry about with me being a mod, and having time to moderate and every. i am also very nice and helpful normally when people ask me questions about the site i answer as soon as possible =3. i am trust able and nice.
And I'll do the best that i can to help the site as it grows with more people each day with modding if i get the spot.

Hope i get it
~Zoro
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Just a reminder-

Arther is judging on who should be a moderator by applications and site activity. If you only have done the application, but your not on very often, you will most likely be denied as a moderator. Also, if you post great guides and very active in posting, you chance of being a moderator becomes higher.

Good luck everyone,
-Kaito
Back to top Go down
Starry
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Starry

Hello!

I'd like to be a moderator because I've never been one before. I do realize it is a lot of work but i'd be willing to do it :3 I think I'd make a good mod because I'm usually very responsible although I do like to joke around. Id try to be nice with warnings and such because I know how it feels like when a mod doesn't like you, people tend to get a bit annoyed (EH-HEM). I tend to be a bit childish sometimes but I try to be responsible when I need to. I try to be as helpful as I an around this site (I LOVE THIS SITE Much more than central xD). I love to be a leader, and I usually never get complaints when i'm in a group with someone. I try to treat everyone fairly, even those who I don't really like. I also have a very flexible mind so I will rarely get annoyed especially online. I try to come online everyday, but sometimes I get a bit caught up in schoolwork. I've only gotten a warning on another website once or twice when I had just made my account. I also realize that being a mod isn't about the stars or having a bit of power, its about being responsible. I also believe it would be a great way to increase my responsibility.

Thanks,
Gettamoi :3

Last edited by Gettamoi on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Desty
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
Desty

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Arther,

I would very much enjoy being a moderator on your site. I reliaze and aknowledge that it would be work, but I am willing to work to help make other's experience on The Commons enjoyable. I am avaliable 6 days a week, and would try my best. I am reliable, awesome, (Just kidding c:,) helpful, and
like to help others. It would be an honor to be a part of your wonderful staff on this site.

~Destiny

Last edited by Desty on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightmaress
Pvp Private
Pvp Private

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 pm

I'd like to submit myself as a future moderator.

I'm a loyal, understanding person with a cool temper and like to help out others whenever I can. I am very honest for the most part and I think I would do good as a mod or any other staff. A lot of my pals on here are part of the staff on this site so I'd also like to join them.
-Nightmaress
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Hello
I am a hardworking person who likes to help out. I have a very good temper and never get mad. I am on the computer almost 4 hours on weekdays and 6+ hours on weekends. I make all As in school and am very trustworthy. I think I would make a good moderator because I am smart, helpful, and fun. I hope you consider my application.
Back to top Go down
~Sophie~
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
~Sophie~

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:44 am

Dear Arther,

This is a once in a lifetime chance, but I'm willing to take the risk incase the outcome is good. I would like to be a moderator because I am a hard-worker and as one of the first on this website I know this site as if it were my own hand. I can log on quiet a bit considering I have a lot of free time after school, homework, and chores. I am almost always able to make Staff meetings to follow up my previous sentence. In my opinion, I do not get angry fast, yet if I think someone is doing something wrong I will be quick to point it out. If I were a moderator I would post a lot more and accept my duties of being a Moderator! As a mod I would be happy to help and do my job. To my friends, I am loyal, kind, and I always try my best at everything I do. Currently, I am working on 2-3 Guides that will be up on the site soon, when I get my pictures. Helping is a big part of my life as without help, the world wouldn't go round. I enjoy seeing this site expand with the members, topics, forums, etc and I would love to help keep this a safe, kid-friendly enviorment. If I am not picked no hard-ships, but please consider this and all the best to you and the rest of the Commons!

Sincerely,

Sophie (:

Last edited by ~Sophie~ on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sweetlovley
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
sweetlovley

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:22 am

Might as well give it a try. I am pretty nice to people but can be pretty strict if i see people break the rules. I am available almost 24/7, and I like to do art & graphics so I will be posting guids and cnc there from time to time i like to solve problems between people I tend to be childesh sometimes, but hey who doesn't? I am pretty seriose about some stuff,
like if I put my head to it I can do it so please consder and thank you Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
~Kristen~
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
~Kristen~

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:51 am

Dear Arther,
I feel that everyone that applied would make an amazing moderator! I feel that I am moderator potential because I am reliable, well-liked, active on this forum, and I feel that I am responsable for this position as part of the Wizard101 Commons. It would be a tremendous honor to be placed in such a helpful position, and hopefully the site would be able to benefit from it! So, I guess that's it! Thanks for reading, and considering me as part of your site. (:

Yours Truly,

~Kristen~ =D
Back to top Go down
Nate
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Nate

PostSubject: My Moderator Application ^_^   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:36 pm

Hey Arther,

I would love to be a moderator. I've watched this site grow over the past month or so, and I have seen many positive changes. From the members growing to the stuff on this website. Since i've been seeing a big grow, I felt like i should help make this community better by joining the staff ^_^. I'm reliable, loyal, and I'm very easy to find if any would need any help. I have studied the rules and I have understand them to the fullest extent. I have a good work tolerance, so I can get stuff done swiftly and accurately. I have a good amount of free time even during the week, so I'm good to help at any time in the afternoon and evening. I'm kind and fun loving. I have made many friends (Most of them that are on here, and some of them being the staff already) that I adore dearly, I would work well with my colleague. So if you would give me the opportunity to become part of this staff, I would not let you down ^_^

Yours Truly,

~Nate~
Back to top Go down
Amphitrite
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Amphitrite

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Hello Arther,

I would like to be a moderator for the following reasons; I'm a helpful and active person, I post to the best of my ability trying to solve any problem that comes to any members way, I know my way around this forum and most forums, I'm an experienced W101 player so I can help with problems; questions; concerns; and much more, and I'm very responsible and I will get things done ASAP as I'm on this forum for at least 2-3 hours everyday. I enjoy helping people so being a moderator would help me do so.

I probably won't become a moderator, but thanks for considering me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sierra.
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
Sierra.

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Hello there. My name is Sierra. I would be able to work sometimes during the week and I am fully available during weekends.
I would love to be a moderator of this site because although it is extremely hard work, I would feel happy as I would be helping out around the site as it grows.
I have had some experienced as I served as a moderator on some other sites.
After seeing so much spam and inappropriate posts on some sites, I would finally get the chance to do something about them.

Extra Info:
I am on other forums regularly and I am willing to work and put up with all the difficulties of moderating.
Back to top Go down
http://drakeflame.blogspot.com
~Koda~
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
~Koda~

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Hello. My name is Koda. I am interested in becoming a moderator because I feel like I could be a person who would make sure that everything is fit and orderly according to the rules. I am normally on every other day during the week day and could be on constant watch while on here. Although I do not make guides I find that I can be of some help to those in need of assistance. I think thats all I have to say really I hope you consider my application ^-^ Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Life Spark
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Life Spark

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Here's mine..
I hate to see rules broken, I find it cynical. For you have created a website that you are allowing others to use, and if they break rules easy to follow and respect, it isn't right. I'd like to help the problem die down, or at least have it taken down a notch. I love to help others, and I love rules for it keeps a nice G-rated website free for use without a catch of some sort. Clean and wholesome, who doesn't love that? It also teaches one that your actions come with concequences. It helps those in need of intellect with the subject of responsiblity. It also teaches that when people tell you what you're doing wrong, they're not trying to be mean (hopefully), they're trying to help others and, believe it or not, the offender. Simple fun without a worry or care: A website like this. =D Great website.
☼Life Spark☼

Last edited by Life Spark on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Sophie~
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
~Sophie~

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:54 pm

(I know I already replied, but I'm posting this to say that I edited my OP, please check it out!!! (: ~Sophie~)
Back to top Go down
Blake ThunderShield
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant
Blake ThunderShield

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Hello Arther. I may not have been on this site as long as some others, but I have plenty of forumotion experience. I have run my own site and I know how the system works. I am usually a very reliable person who you could always count on. I am usually called a good trustworthy friend. All of the rules you have placed on this site are excellent and I would easily respect and enforce them. I also am pretty low maintenance when it comes to help, I usually can handle anything that comes my way. There would be no issue with activity since I am usually available.
Lastly I probably wouldn't fall into peer pressure, and if someone is genuinly doing something wrong, I would do all I could to stop it.
Thank you for reading this,
Thanks to Kaito for showing me this page.

P.S. Sorry its kind of short, I didn't want to bore you to death.

-Blake

Last edited by Blake ThunderShield on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zane
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Zane

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:44 am

Hello,
Obviously this post is concerning my application for the Moderator Position. First, If your looking for a person a BUNCH of post, i'm not your guy. I'm much more of an observer than a random poster. I only post where it is needed, but I do have time to have a little fun when I post. I also have a lot of experience in dealing MANY different personalities. I'm part of the Mercenaries for Hire team, and literally every day we have to politely correct what others "mess up", basically watch over our own part of the forum, and give warnings to those that are in the wrong. I'm all about making sure people learn, and prosper from what has been taught. Awesome quote I love to follow ^^, "Feed a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime." Another thing, I am not going to be super serious all the time Wink I like to have fun, so i'm going to have fun lol. I'm also really responsible, I am always working on getting things done, and I try to keep a balance between my real life, and my life online. I cant promise I will ALWAYS be here, and will ALWAYS be moderating, and I'm pretty sure none of us can promise that, All I can promise is that I know my limit, and will be on when I can. Then, I just want to make a quick thank you for creating this site, and giving others the opportunity to become part of this community Smile

All the Best,
~Darkheart
Back to top Go down
~Piggle Master~
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
~Piggle Master~

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:41 am

WELLL....

I am very curious, love animals, very social, Pigs are my fav. animals Very Happy, I am a vegan,
hmm.... I an easygoing, but can be strict!
Humorous, random and enthusiastic.

I am also eager. I can also be Poise o.o
Back to top Go down
Ice Guardian
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
Ice Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Hello Arthur -

Being as though I joined a little ago, you probably don't know much about me. I was indeed happy to see another website with a Wizard101 Central atmosphere. You know, a place where you can start over, but still have the amazing friends you still had before. Although I didn't post much, as I said before, I only joined a few minutes ago, but being a moderator on your forum will make me appreciate myself even more. The position of being moderator is an amazing responsibility, and as a good leader, I would not make promises, as though I can not check all posts at once. But I will, and I promise, to do my best protecting these forums from bullies and people who break the rule. If I do get the position, I will remain to understand that being a moderator isn't about having your name in green, or possessing the glory to trample over the masses, but to appreciate and protect the forum you made a commitment with. I am well organized, and will not disappoint you. Thank you for your consideration.

- Spike Ice Guardian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Applications (post here)   Moderator Applications (post here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Applications (post here)
Page 1 of 1