The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in❖TheRepublic❖ Pvpsym❖TheRepublic❖ Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
❖TheRepublic❖ I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
❖TheRepublic❖ I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
❖TheRepublic❖ I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
❖TheRepublic❖ I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
❖TheRepublic❖ I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
❖TheRepublic❖ I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
❖TheRepublic❖ I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
❖TheRepublic❖ I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
❖TheRepublic❖ I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
❖TheRepublic❖ I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

❖TheRepublic❖

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Chris~
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
~Chris~

❖TheRepublic❖ Empty
PostSubject: ❖TheRepublic❖   ❖TheRepublic❖ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm

❖TheRepublic❖ 1

◆"We are the last hope, the last obstacle, the last resort"◆

❖The Republic❖

✪Political Information✪
Type of Government: Federal Republic
Constitution: Spiral Constitution
Head of Government: Clan Leaders+Senate President
Commander in Chief: Minister of Defence+Universal Council
Executive Branch: Universal Council[5 Members]
Legislative Branch: Spiral Senate[15 Members]
Judicial Branch: Supreme Court[10 Members]

✺Societal Information✺
Capital: Wizard City[100%]
Official Language: Modern U.S. English
Currency$: Treasure Cards
National Holiday: Republic Day[November 2] & Founder's Day[January 2]
Anthem: All Stars Burn As One & The Old Republic

✯Historical Information✯
Date of Establishment: January 3, 2012
Era(s): The New Republic
War(s): [2012]TheBrotherhood-

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈
❋General Ministry❋
Ministry of: State/Economy
Ministry of: Intelligence
Ministry of: Commerce/Trade
Ministry of: Defense
Ministry of: Public/Private Information
Ministry of: Internal Security[Protect Key Politicians]

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

♆Executive Branch♆
Universal Council
The Universal Council, which consists of 5 Loyal, trustworthy, hardworking, honest, and disciplined members. The Universal Council is the leadership body of the Republic, that is responsible for passing out new laws, amendments, decrees, & even constitutions. However in order for these laws to be officially published/past out, they must be approved by all or the majority of the: Spiral Senate & Supreme Court.
It's also the Council's requirement to attend all meetings, and also responsible for leading & adressing war discussion. The council is located on a massive fantasy building secured and protected by Republic Navy Units.
[Member Colors: Yellow(Base) Yellow(Trim)]

☯Legislative Branch☯
Spiral Senate
The Senators are the ambassadors of their home clans, & are able to maintain their government and society in accordance with local beliefs, customs, and traditions towards their clan(s).
The senate is headquartered on a big building called Sultan's palace. Originally there is 15 senators from different clans each. Basically being like representatives. On The sultan's palace building, there is 3 platforms, each of which contain 5 Senators. Along with the senators, leaders of other various clans also can vote and participate in the senate's legislation.
The Senators follow such parlimentary rules that are required to follow by the Republic Government. Also, Senators can only cast 1 vote during poll(s), votes must be procedural & substantive. The main functions of the Senate are however, to mediate disputes between members, provide for the common defense, & regulate inter-system trade.
[Member Colors: Red(Base) Red(Trim)]

❦Judicial Branch❦
Supreme Court
The Supreme Court is the highest court of law in the Republic, and composes the judicial branch of the Republic's government. The Supreme Court is head-quartered in a Sun Palace in the Justice-Building. The Supreme Court consists of 10 Justices (each adressed as "Your Honor") one of them would be the Chief Justice who headed the Supreme Court and the Judicial Branch.
In addition to serving as a "court of last resort" and as a determiner of constitutional legality, the Supreme Court also does cases involving the highest politicians and most noteworthy people in the Republic.
[Member Colors: Gray(Base) Gray(Trim)]

➶Republic's Famous Quotes➶

"We, the Beings of the Spiral, in order to form a free union of citizens, establish justice, provide for common peace and prosperity, and to secure liberty for all beings, do ordain and establish this New Republic. Let the people sing! Let the spiral shout! Let the Republic begin!"

"The Republic is civilization. It's the only one we have."

"We are a Republic ruled by the majority! A Republic ruled by a new Constitution! A Republic of laws, not of politicians! A Republic devoted to the preservation of a just society. Of a safe and secure society! We are a Republic that will stand for ten thousand years!"

"I pledge allegiance to my Brethren and to the Spiral for
which it stands; one Republic, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for
all."

"The Republic keeps the Spiral in check. It maintains control and imposes order across thousands of worlds. But if the Republic falls, a score of new interstellar governments and manifested organizations will rise. It is far easier to manipulate and control a single enemy than twenty. That it is why we must seek out radical separatist groups, identify the ones that have the potential to become true threats, then encourage them to strike before they are ready. We must exploit them, playing them off against the Republic. We must let our enemies weaken one another while we stay hidden and grow strong. One day the Republic will tranform into a magnificant empire which will occlude this spiral as we know it. But that will not occur for another ten thousand years!!"

"The Republic is not a downfall, it's a uprising."

✜Republic Leaders✜

Chris ShadowShade: SCAR
Chris LightHeart: Riders of Glory
William NightCaster: Society of the Dark Skull
Paul SkullHorn: Spiral Warriors
Joseph DragonRider: Shadow Saints+Senate
Steven: The Avengers
Alexander TitanHorn: DownFall
James LifeStaff: The Deck
Anthony: The Unknown Clan
Luke SilverStaff: The Demon Destroyers
Blaze RavenTail: Nightmares
Antonio GoldCatcher: The Brotherhood
Charles NightCoin: The Dragon Empire
Garrett EmeraldRider: Griffin Knights
Noah ThunderHunter: Dark Knights

✉Application✉

★=Required
★Wizard101 Full Name:
★Current Clan:
★Previous Clans:
★Commitment Level [1-10]:
How'd you find out about us?
Do you think anything should be added?

☮Republic Amendments☮

I] Treason, Impeachment, Slavery, Cruel Punishments, or any other high crimes will be strictly forbidden in this Republic.
II] Gambling or Mal-dealing will not be tolerated.
III] The Judicial, Legislative, & Executive Branches shall have infinite rights as to law-making decisions.
IV] Invading other individuals privacy or freedom of speech will not be allowed and will be strictly enforced.
V] Impersonating somebody will lead to your immediate ban.
VI] We reserve the right to terminate your citizenship with the Republic at any moment, with or without notice.
VII] Initiating a Rebellion or a malicious war organization will not be allowed & there will be severe consequences.
VIII] All our information proceeded into this formatted document is copyrighted, we reserve the right to take cases to court.
IX] Bullying, Trolling, Flamming, or any other bad behaving acts will be strictly forbidden.
X] Any other Amendments that are still effective, will be kept for the Government.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

☦Republic Ranks☦

۩Ensign[Newly Recruited soldiers 0-2 Wars participated in]
(Colors: White[Base] Blue[Trim]

۩۩Trooper[War Soldiers 2-5 Wars participated in]
(Colors: White[Base] Brown[Trim]

۩۩۩Lieutenant[The best war-unit soldier in any battle terrain 5-10 Wars participated in]
(Colors: White[Base] Green[Trim]

۩۩۩۩Colonel[Can lead 4 Ensigns/Troopers *1 squad* in battle 10-19 Wars participated in]
(Colors: White[Base] Red[Trim]

۩۩۩۩۩Officer[Experienced battle-troopers can lead 2 squads in battle 20-39 Wars participated in]
(Colors: White[Base] White[Trim]

Marshall[Experienced battlemasters responsible for soldier-count & proper condition can lead 5 squads 40-99 Wars participated in]
(Colors: Black[Base] White[Trim]

✠✠Major[Responsible for scheduling battle/war-meetings & also responsible for making/setting army outposts 100-199 Wars participated in]
(Colors: Black[Base] Yellow[Trim]

✠✠✠Captain[Leader in battle & responsible for leading & setting up positions, can lead 2 Marshalls 200-399 Wars participated in]
(Colors: Black[Base] Blue[Trim]

✠✠✠✠Commander[Chief of the war/battle in charge of all units & can command any units, has power to create battles/wars 400-999 Wars participated in]
(Colors: Black[Base] Red[Trim]
]
Admiral[Leader of the entire global Republic army/navy, gives orders to be done, can command any units, and can organize any events 1000+ wars participated in]
(Colors: Black[Base] Black[Trim]
Back to top Go down

❖TheRepublic❖
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wizard101 Commons :: Wizard101 (Game-related) :: Clans/Guilds and Social Groups-
Jump to: