The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inInvisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions PvpsymInvisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions

Go down 
+2
monsterhighfanlaura
Avalanche
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions Empty
PostSubject: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Hey guys, I recently havent been on wizard101 lately, and when I went back and checked at my invisible ninjas videos It turns out they are really taking off So Now I want to do season 2 and I need a whole bunch of actors! I need some people who will be committed to 5 episodes (A Season) Kinda needs to be on a lot, Has lots of Places unlocked (This is only really for SOME of the main characters, cause we will be in mooshu for some time, but other than that we will be houses most of the time so this isnt needed) Text chat or Open chat (Preferably Open but it doesn't really matter) People who's computer don't lag like crazy, People who are creative and good at writing scripts, and Tons of Extras!

Here is what I need

Main Characters
5 male
5 female

Side Characters
10 male
10 female

Script Writers
3 any gender

People with Houses to film in
Minimum 3 Will go higher if we get good entries any gender

Extras
20-50 any gender
can have menu chat but prefferably not

I know there is a TON of people that we will need to so this, but I want to make it good

FORMS!!

Actor!
Side or Main?:
Picture of Character (If possible):
Name:
Gender (Makes it easier for me):
Type of Text:
Commited?:

Writer!
Name:
Any past projects? (Not Needed but Helpful):
Why you think your fit for this job:
Commited?:

Houses To Film!

Type of House:
Name:
Why you think your house will be good:
POST PICTURES IN ATTACHMENTS!!!!!
Commited?:
Type of Text (Doesnt make a different, I felt like putting this Very Happy)

I really need your help guys! Please if you can spare some of your time Join

I posted a video on youtube, asking for people to come here to audition so we might be getting some new members cause of that Smile...
Back to top Go down
monsterhighfanlaura
Pvp Private
Pvp Private

PostSubject: Actor XD   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:25 am

Actor
main
catherine
female
text chat
i make videos Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:31 am

monsterhighfanlaura wrote:
Actor
main
catherine
female
text chat
i make videos Very Happy
Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Flaming Blade
Pvp Private
Pvp Private

Location : In a volcano in Greenland and my family are celebrities trying to kill themselves trying to live here

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:24 pm

i don't want to go through the form, so can i join without a form Neutral
Back to top Go down
FireBlade
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
FireBlade

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:28 am

This is cool! If you want, I can edit the video with Sony Vegas. Check my youtube to see my skills
CaptainJakeyA2A
Back to top Go down
Flaming Blade
Pvp Private
Pvp Private

Location : In a volcano in Greenland and my family are celebrities trying to kill themselves trying to live here

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Avalanche is good with that kind of stuff, so i don't think he will need that help Laughing
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 pm

FireBlade wrote:
This is cool! If you want, I can edit the video with Sony Vegas. Check my youtube to see my skills
CaptainJakeyA2A
Nah, I also have sony vegas now, and I wanna try editing myself and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
FireBlade
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
FireBlade

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 am

Avalanche wrote:
FireBlade wrote:
CaptainJakeyA2A
Nah, I also have sony vegas now, and I wanna try editing myself and see how it goes.

Okay, if you have any questions ask. I have been doing it for 3-4 years.
Back to top Go down
Flaming Blade
Pvp Private
Pvp Private

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:56 am

He probably won't have questions, he has been doing it a long time
Back to top Go down
tabitha dragonblade
Pvp Private
Pvp Private

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:05 pm

main character ( s )
i have two accounts XD same name:
tabitha dragonblade
but i want the lvl 7 ice to be a side character ( both female )
and my main character to be my lvl 63 ice to be bad/cursed
um my ice lvl 7 is good/blessed/star
star is the highest form of light and
lvl 63 has Twisted Evil um well she is a shadow with no true form Very Happy but they "sisters"
in videos but ill give story of how we are sisters BUT are good, and other being bad
so when we where babies um our father cursed me and our mother blessed her.
here is the catch he blessed him self and then destroyed his blessing to show her
his true form but then he lost control when she got mad he was raged not thinking he cursed me and she thought if she blessed the other daughter, that she could destroy the darkness in me but the OTHER catch is she likes me just the way i
am. so yea XD am i making your eyes bleed now? lol sorry if i did XD
Back to top Go down
vicks7027
Pvp Private
Pvp Private

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:41 pm

really season 2 lol!
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 8:37 am

Flaming Blade wrote:
He probably won't have questions, he has been doing it a long time too Very Happy Shocked Cool Exclamation bom Basketball albino lol! afro king sunny study farao
Please dont spam smileys, and to be honest i will probably have some questions because i am a bit new to vegas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions   Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invisible Ninjas Season 2 Auditions
Page 1 of 1