The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** Pvpsym[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arther
Administrator
Administrator
Arther

[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** Empty
PostSubject: [UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES***   [UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES*** I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:09 am

Forum Rules

We take pride in keeping our message boards respectful, pleasant, and enjoyable for members of all ages. Please read the following guidelines before posting.

Reports

All posts can’t be read by our administration and moderation team. To help us do our job, you can use the report button. When you press this, all the staff members get notified of the report. Never abuse this feature or there will be consequences. If we catch questionable content, it will immediately be edited or removed for further investigation.

Images pictures of yourself and Inappropriate Pictures

Pictures of yourself, family or friends are not allowed. Inappropriate pictures are not allowed. This includes images, words and abbreviated curse words.

Advertising & Outside links

Advertising and links of other websites are not allowed anywhere on the site. Including the chat box and videos If you need to post a link, send a private message to me so I can approve (or deny) it before you post.

Signature Size

Don’t make your signature image bigger than 600 pixels wide and 300 pixels tall. You can add text above or below your image but no more than a few lines (3-4). The reason we have restrictions on the signature size is because a signature is intended as a short “end piece” for your posts, it will appear underneath every post you make on the forum and should be as minimal as possible. Large signatures or lengthy passages of text are unnecessary, distracting and take ages to load for users on dial-up.

Language and Trolling

Our community is family-friendly. There are young users and language should be kept within a G level. Vulgar language is not allowed. This constitutes the use of any kind of offensive, discriminatory, or otherwise inappropriate material deemed unsafe for younger members. Inappropriate language will potentially be removed and users will be warned. Do not post provocative, outrageous, or pointless messages only to get a response from others, i.e. "trolling." Repeat violators will be permanently banned.
Lastly, if it is abundantly clear that a user has no intention of positively contributing to the discussions, combined with an abrasive, combative attitude, they will be banned. Users must demonstrate an interest in contributing to Wizard101 discussions, as this is a Wizard101 fansite and forum after all. In other words, users who wish to do nothing but argue are not welcome as they do nothing to contribute to the site and are not worth the trouble and headaches.

Personal Attacks
In order to maintain a positive atmosphere, no personal attacks or insults will be tolerated. There is a difference between a passionate, respectful discussion and one that delves into personal matters. Think of it as debating issues, not individuals. When the line is crossed, the discussion may be closed by the moderation team. Violators will be warned and potentially banned.

Spamming

As you probably know, spamming is not allowed here on the commons (or on most organized sites for that matter). Spamming consists of double posting, using all capital letters (form of shouting), posting the same thread/post over and over again, etc. Also don’t spam other members though visitor and/ or private messages. This includes but is not limited to your graphic shops, stories, blogs, chain letters and websites. This should be self explanatory.

Bumping threads

You can only bump a thread every 24 hours.

Multiple Accounts per Individual Are Not Permitted

If you forgot your password, use the password recovery tool, in which case you will be able to reset your password, given that you have access to the e-mail associated with your account. If you have any questions, please contact me or another member of the staff. The staff at Wizard101 Commons has final say on what is appropriate and what is not. Just because you receive a warning for a rule not specifically mentioned, does not mean you didn't do anything wrong. The staff has the right to remove or edit anything they see as inappropriate. Posting a warning sent you by staff could lead to an immediate ban.
New rules can be added anytime so make sure to check back for updated rules.

Above all remember to have fun!

-Arther

The Wizard101 Commons Administrator

Last edited by Arther on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Back to top Go down
https://wizard101commons.forumotion.com

[UPDATED] ***FORUM RULES***
Page 1 of 1