The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in10 Crafting Tips... Pvpsym10 Crafting Tips... Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

10 Crafting Tips...

Go down 
+8
Aeneas
Avalanche
Challenge
Kaito
Luke
Aura
Anubis
Amphitrite
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Amphitrite
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Amphitrite

10 Crafting Tips... Empty
PostSubject: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:22 am

For any crafter who needs things crafted relatively quickly or just need tips on crafting. XD

1. Be that person who dashes for every single wooden chest and random reagent even though you don't need it.
The money and reagents really stacks up and when you see that you need to buy 500 of crystal vials or you need over 1,000 mist wood for a crafting project. You can do this when your running to a place to farm, walking around aimlessly, helping a friend, doing an instance, etc. It's not a substitute for doing reagent farming maps, but it'll save you quite a bit of time when you do happen to do those runs.

2. The bazaar is your friend, you should set up a tent there. Seriously. Farming the bazaar all the time will get you nothing but hours of farming Halfang (or however) added to your schedule. However, if you do it occasionally for some items that you need in bulk, like Mist wood or cat tail, or just some hard to find reagents that you don't know here to farm for, for it. I don't mean farm for sunstone/sandstone (that's a no-no, lol), I mean, get some Water Lilies or grab some Black pearls. Reagents like that. This way you're not doing useless routes to get 5 of your desired reagent and you need like 200. It'll ensure faster crafting, but once again don't rely on it solely. It'll break your bank and doing reagent routes and farming for a good chunk of reagents because you'll get excess and you might even get reagents that you don't need but you'll need later, actually I almost guarantee that you'll get various other reagents if you're scanning the area.

To be continued...

Last edited by Amphitrite on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anubis
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Anubis

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:06 am

I know this is gonna be a great guide.
This will really help my death who is an Adept crafter lol
Back to top Go down
Aura
Aura

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:05 pm

ohh thank you, this will be so helpful for me =D
Back to top Go down
Luke
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Luke

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:53 pm

Although I have multiple Grandmastr/Legendary Artisans, I'm sure that this will help many other members.

- Luke
Back to top Go down
Amphitrite
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Amphitrite

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. I just added in tip number 2. I'll try to release a tip everyone day or two.
Back to top Go down
Kaito
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Kaito

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:19 am

I am a horrible crafter but I think this guide is gonna help me! Can't wait for it to be finished!
Back to top Go down
Amphitrite
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
Amphitrite

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:18 pm

Kaito wrote:
I am a horrible crafter but I think this guide is gonna help me! Can't wait for it to be finished!
I don't think there's such thing as a horrible crafter. ^^ Sometimes it's hard to get the reagents and people give up. I'm lazy tonight, so update coming tomorrow.
Thanks for all the compliments guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:01 am

Being a experience crafter, this really does help. Planting can also give a ton of reagents
Back to top Go down
Avalanche
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Avalanche

Location : In a pool of lava in Antarctica living with a family of smart alec penguins.... Dont ask.

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 am

This is a great guide so far Smile
Back to top Go down
Aeneas
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Aeneas

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Watching crafting grow from its early days to the current days I have seen that we need all the help that we can get due to the fact that reagents are getting more and more difficult to come by and also that we need to have the patience to follow through with it. Being one of the first master artisans before the crafting update back in October of 2009 (wow that feels so long ago) I would have never made it if i didnt believe that i could do it. Crafting takes time its not easy but when we get through it. We feel accomplished with ourselves.

~Aeneas~
Back to top Go down
~Nick~
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
~Nick~

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Thanks for the guide!
Back to top Go down
Challenge
Tournament Overlord
Tournament Overlord
Challenge

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Aeneas wrote:
Watching crafting grow from its early days to the current days I have seen that we need all the help that we can get due to the fact that reagents are getting more and more difficult to come by and also that we need to have the patience to follow through with it. Being one of the first master artisans before the crafting update back in October of 2009 (wow that feels so long ago) I would have never made it if i didnt believe that i could do it. Crafting takes time its not easy but when we get through it. We feel accomplished with ourselves.

~Aeneas~

That...was....beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Pvp Sergeant
Pvp Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Aeneas wrote:

~Aeneas~

-eyes tear up- Bravo! Bravo! xD Smile

-Cody
Back to top Go down
~Nick~
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
~Nick~

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:18 pm

Aeneas wrote:

~Aeneas~

*Claps while crying*
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:19 pm

This is a great guide for crafters
Back to top Go down
Natalie
Pvp Veteran
Pvp Veteran
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Great job so far. It could use some pictures or banners, though. I know it will be great when it's finished. ;D Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Aura
Aura

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Uncompleted guide after 10 days. Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Crafting Tips...   10 Crafting Tips... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Crafting Tips...
Page 1 of 1