The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Please Log in or Join our wonderful forum.
The Wizard101 Commons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Wizard101 Forum and fansite

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inNew to this Site, and I need some tips! PvpsymNew to this Site, and I need some tips! Shopsym
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 363 on Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:55 am
Latest topics
» ANYONE STILL ACTIVE ?
New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeby R3VOLT Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:34 am

» To all the Guest peoples viewing please join...
New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeby Trafalgar Law Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:06 pm

» Major Problem
New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeby Dekaexadiko Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm

» Fizzle cost you a match?
New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

» Some people honestly disgust me.
New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:51 pm

» What's Up Wizards?
New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeby jimmymaglies Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:35 pm

» HELP ME Invalid account. Please try a different username.
New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeby swungspeedz Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

» Urgent Render Request
New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeby trogem Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 am

» Swift List
New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

» Solo Waterworks
New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeby Swift Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Wizard101's B-Day

New to this Site, and I need some tips!

Go down 
+2
FireBlade
Articuno
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Articuno
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
Articuno

New to this Site, and I need some tips! Empty
PostSubject: New to this Site, and I need some tips!   New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:57 pm

Hello!
My name is Articuno, and I am new here. I figured some things out, but if you would be kind enough to, please post some tips for me? I would like to know a good amount about this site.
Thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down
FireBlade
Pvp Corporal
Pvp Corporal
FireBlade

PostSubject: Re: New to this Site, and I need some tips!   New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Welcome!

Tip: Arther is the Admin.

Tip: Read the rules

Tip: Have fun
Back to top Go down
Trafalgar Law
Trafalgar Law

PostSubject: Re: New to this Site, and I need some tips!   New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:17 pm

Articuno wrote:
Hello!
My name is Articuno, and I am new here. I figured some things out, but if you would be kind enough to, please post some tips for me? I would like to know a good amount about this site.
Thanks for your time!
Hello Articuno welcome to the site(I love your name btw)
Tips:
~Follow the rules
~Don't break the rules xD!
~Have a great time but remember tip 1 and 2
~make lots of friends
~Remember we're watching EVERYTHING, (just kidding, lol didn't mean to scare you)
Back to top Go down
skuthix10
Pvp Private
Pvp Private
skuthix10

PostSubject: Re: New to this Site, and I need some tips!   New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:20 am

Be awesome and do what Law said above xD OH my name is skuthix10 (doh xD) and Pokemon is awesome ;P
Back to top Go down
Alexy
Pvp Knight
Pvp Knight
Alexy

PostSubject: Re: New to this Site, and I need some tips!   New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:48 am

Hi there Articuno! This is a very fun place, this Commons! If you need help, don't hesitate to pm me!
Back to top Go down
http://alexandalex.listen2myradio.com/
Autumn
Site Artist
Site Artist
Autumn

PostSubject: Re: New to this Site, and I need some tips!   New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 pm

hiya, welcome to the commons. hope you enjoy it here (: if you have any questions, i'm happy to help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to this Site, and I need some tips!   New to this Site, and I need some tips! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this Site, and I need some tips!
Page 1 of 1